Get beautiful and smooth skin by bidding goodbye to wrinkles
The primary function of anti wrinkle injections is to relax wrinkle causing muscles by softening and preventing the formation of expression lines, thereby creating a smooth appearance. Anti wrinkle injections has a purified protein which has a clinical safety profile of over 20 years and has been used to treat over 20 million cosmetic patients around the world. Before venturing into the aesthetic cosmetic industry, the product was used to effectively treat different types of disorders such as Blepharospasm, Cervical Dystonia, as well as to reduce muscle tension associated with Cerebral Palsy and Stroke.
The anti wrinkle injections in Melbourne have built a reputation for being a well-studied and safe medication, which can only be administered by experienced medical practitioners. DermaCare is proud to be the sole user of high-end anti wrinkle and dermal filler products produced by Allergen.
There are a number of areas that can be treated with anti wrinkle injections, they are as follows:
- Frown lines – Frown lines often occur while squinting or concentrating and it can be treated with the help of anti wrinkle injections.
- Horizontal forehead lines – Generally caused by the contraction of the Frontals muscle and anti wrinkle injections can help treat this area.
- Crow’s feet – Anti wrinkle injections can help decrease the visibility of crow’s feet around the eyes.
- Nasal bridge – Usually occurs as a result of smiling or squinting, this area can be polished with the help of anti wrinkle injections.
- Lip lines – The vertical lip lines which occur as a result of eating, drinking or talking can be visibly reduced with the help of anti wrinkle injections.
- Eyes – Anti wrinkle injections help to open the eyes by relaxing the muscles associated with brow positioning.
Anti wrinkle injections is growing at a rapid frequency in the field of procedures in the cosmetic industry. It is one of the safest treatments available. It is frequently used to treat frown lines between the eyebrows, crow’s feet and forehead wrinkles, by applying a few tiny injections to the skin, which give the user a more smooth and refreshed appearance. It generally takes 3-4 days to activate and lasts for 3-4 months.
However, creases at rest, more popularly known as hyper dynamic lines may not be completely cured after the first anti wrinkle cosmetic treatment, but will continue to become more polished with future anti wrinkle injections. This happens because the active muscles are given the opportunity to relax for a brief span of time which enables the creases to reduce as time progresses.
This product has the ability to prevent the formation of lines and wrinkles before they become apparent. This procedure is a medical breakthrough in the journey to obtain a rejuvenated appearance. It is a safe and effective procedure that has generated ripples in the field of cosmetic treatments.
At DermaCare Cosmetic and Laser, the patients well being is the main priority especially when it comes to the results of the treatment.